Friday, September 28, 2007

FF#4

Appetizer
How are you today?
A little tired because of the traffic, but aside from that, I'm glad the weekend's here.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

I don't get to watch tv anymore. But I love House, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Heroes, CSI. I watch them on dvd instead.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

Everywhere I look there's water everywhere due to typhoon. We were stuck at the plant, with some parts of the roof giving out. We got to ride a ten-wheeler truck to get out of the office. And everywhere we went, all trees were down.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Prague (city pala to, hehe)

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
A shirt and undies.