Friday, September 21, 2007

FF#3


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

I'm not much of an art patron. So I have no favorites.It differs, depends on the mood I'm in.


Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Last weekend. We did a community program called "Gawad Kalinga". We helped build homes for some less fortunate ones. In exchange for a few hours of work (painting houses, mixing cement, etc.), our lunch was free. The company paid for it. The good thing was, after that outreach thingie, my boss invited a few of us over to her rest house and we had a few drinks plus some more food like sisig, pinaputok na tilapia, pinaputok na bangus, etc.


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
Hmmn. I dunno, probably a 6?or 7?I'm not really emotional, but i can easily cry.


Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

If you sum it all up, probably an hour or two. Depends if I've received a lot, that needs answering immediately.


Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
We have no airconditioning at home. Whatever the ambient temp is, that's the temperature at home.