Monday, August 6, 2007

happy birthday to 2 of my best friends!


Two of my dear friends are both LEOs. Their birthdays are a little more than a week apart. I miss both of them way too much already. We're all in the same country and could easily see each other, but probably due to our busy lives, we don't get to do that often. Actually, we don't get together at all lately. The last time I saw them both was during Nina's 1st birthday party (she's Redj's tiny one). I always try to set up a date so we could at least have a meal or something, but alas, our schedules don't match... I hope we could get together more. It's frustrating actually, when I think of it... It's as if we're in different countries --- the way we don't get to see each other. I miss the days in college, where we always spend our free times together (including my cousin Dada). Most of the time we sleep at Redj and Rhods' apartment.


I love it that we've kept in touch with each other. But I certainly regret that we don't see each other more. What we mostly do now is send each other text messages to remind each other that we're still around... Haay... I miss them both so much. To Redj and Rhods ---- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish (am still wishing) that we could at least go out to celebrate your birthdays!