Friday, August 10, 2007

FF #1




Appetizer

What is your favorite kind of pie?

Not much of a pie lover. No faves.


Soup

Name something that made you smile this week.

Not just smile but grin a really big grin --- something my aunt gave me before she left for the states. [Major thanks tita prency!!!]


Salad

What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

Take a shower. Would've loved to jump into a pool though, but we don't have one.


Main Course

You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

Our kitchen. I'd rebuild it. Most of the walls and the ceiling are in really bad shape.


Dessert

Fill in the blank: My boyf says for me to stop smoking, but I still do, promise before the year ends, I will!