Monday, July 2, 2007

thanks for lunch grant!

my immediate boss isn't around today, she's down with fever that's why i'm manning the "ship"... earlier today our plant manager came by my station and asked me how my weekend went... i told him and then after a while he left... at around 10am though, he came back and asked me if i wanted to eat out (we only have a 30-minute lunchbreak so we almost never eat out during lunch hour---make that lunch half hour--- hehe) --- i immediately asked if it was on him and he said yes... so i said i'd love to go with him (and my other officemates)...

we ate at north park - canlubang --- about 5 mins away from my office... but the funny thing was... everything we wanted to order they were saying: "i'm sorry but it's not available"... grant (that's my aussie plant manager) was saying we should ask the manager what their mission statement was (haha)... and that we should demand for free dessert!

there were 10 of us there and we really had a sumptious meal... wish i'd taken photos though... one officemate even commented that it was the first time that we had lunch-out that all the plates were emptied... that we didn't bring home any leftovers... i guess all of us were really very hungry...

i'd like to thank grant for that wonderful lunch... hope that won't be the last one! (i think that lunch was a bad idea --- the majrsleepyhead's having another attack----arrrggghhh)