Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged :: 3 is An Odd Number
Thank you to Rachel for tagging me with this meme.

Three things that scare me
1. Lizards
2. Growing old alone
3. Creepy looking people that turn out to be thugs (robbers/snatchers)

Three people who make me laugh
1. My lovey, Norman
2. My batchmates in Ferrous Rosas (okei, they are more than 3 already)
3. My inaanaks (godchildren), Tisha and Yohan

Three things I love
1. Dining out either with my family or friends
2. Watching movies
3. Back rubs

Three things I hate
1. I agree with Rach --- People who profit from swindling innocent people.
2. Any food with liver (except for liver pate)
3. When my boyfriend doesn't answer his phone whenever I call him

Three things I don’t understand
1. Why abused women still stay with their husbands/boyfriends
2. Why men aren't contented with just one woman
3. Other people bring other people down

Three things on my desk
1. Batch documents
2. My personal kit (containing pens, post-its, pencil, high lighters, cutter, a pair of scissors)
3. Overtime authorization of my subordinates
(Obviously I'm doing this at the office --- sorry boss!)

Three things I am doing right now
1. Answering this meme.
2. Taking a break from reviewing batch documents.
3. Reprimanding one of my crew from getting a pen from my kit without my permission

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Have kids.
2. Treat my whole family to a trip out of town/country.
3. Learn how to be a good dancer

Three things I can do
1. Watch a movie alone (in a cinema)
2. Compute (in my mind) how much I'm going to pay for when I'm in the grocery (or any other shop, for that matter)
3. Get sleep/Nap easily

Three things I can’t do
1. Please everybody
2. Forgive easily --- I need time to forgive anyone who's disappointed/erred me
3. Sleep without a blanket

Three things I think you should listen to
1. Your gut/instict
2. 40s/50s/60s music
3. Your parents

Three things you should never listen to
1. What other people say ---- if you always think about waht other people will say whenever you do anything, you won't end up happy
2. 2nd hand gossip about you or any of your friends or family --- get it from the source
3. Someone else's conversation

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Voltes V
2. Saturday Fun Machine --- lots of cartoons on Saturday mornings
3. Sesame Street --- who doesn't?

I'm not tagging anyone --- don't know much yet in the blogosphere