Tuesday, July 10, 2007

die hard 4.0


the weekend flew by again... spent saturday lazing around the house and watching dvds (again!)... sunday --- spent it with my family - my 2 big brothers --- kujules and kuya jayvee, my mom and i all went to sm lipa city and watched die hard 4.0... when i invited kuya jayvee to join us, he didn't wanna go with us at first, he was saying that i was just wasting my money in bringing him along (he can't see)... but i told him: he watches tv (listens to it, actually) so it's just like that but in a bigger venue and louder sound... so after lunch, all four of us went... (my older brother - keats, was out of town, and my dad... sad to say, he couldn't go to the movies anymore)

the movie, as expected, was action packed... i just hope the other moviegoers weren't bothered with me, telling my disabled brother, what was happening on the big screen (although i wasn't doing it the whole time)...

after the movie, we went to the supermarket and bought some stuff then had dinner at H cafe... the food was great... what a nice ending to a nice day!